Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WRITTEN AT 4:45:

Ah! The life of a busy senior. I have a few minutes before running off to a home-cooked meal (all of President Rinaldi’s friends are envious and have led me to believe I am in for a wonderful treat). My day has been a busy one, and amazingly enjoyable. I painted the Rock with my Palmer “sister.” I lounged with other Palmers and Tina’s friends over lunch. And I loved all of the classes I have attended thus far: David Iyam’s Expressive Arts of Africa (learning about the roles of women in polygamous societies, and the importance of children), Stephen Cook’s choir (I was so relieved to be standing next to Megan Gerber and having her voice cover up my own; and I also learned how much fun it would be to travel with the choir to Hawaii this weekend); and Charles Adams’ “Crit Pro” (I learned so much about Derrida and deconstruction). Tonight I have Sean Morris’s seminar on screenwriting and I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment